Friday, February 22, 2013

Style Me Friday: Pop of Color

Hey Glams,

Whelp due to the weather here in KC, I've had a little too much idle time. The crazy blizzard\thundersnow (yea) here kinda left everyone 'home-ridden' :-).

I decided to do my first link up with the stylish Eboni over at The Fashionista Next Door. This week's challenge was all about adding a pop of color to your winter wardrobe. I thought this would be a great connect for the office essentials theme this week with cobalt blue. I decided to tailor my take on the challenge and use this great blazer. Hope you all enjoy!






Blazer - JCP (sale)
Turtle Neck - NY&Co (old)
Slim pants - Forever21 (old)
Shoes - Target (Here)
Handbag - Guess (old)

4 comments:

  1. Okay, first of all....you have such a pretty smile!!

    I love your coat, too. I just commented on another blog that I think I want my next coat to be bright blue.

    Thanks so much for linking up!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You go girl. That's what it's all about ,being inspried by someone elses creation and making it your own...I love it!

    ReplyDelete