Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Office Essentials: black & blue

Hey Glams,
I decided to put together some classic yet trendy pieces that can be mixed & matched several different ways for great office wear. Throughout the remainder of this week I plan to pull similar pieces from my closet to come up with the same basic ideas as below. As these items are quite on the pricey side, I will show you how to get the same great look for less! My main focus of inspiration is a great blue blazer, similar to the one shown below (top), that I have yet to wear.
Hope you enjoy!

Office Essentials


Sportmax sleeveless dress
my-wardrobe.com


Burberry sweater
burberry.com



Stripe blazer
$36 - newlook.com


Dorothy perkin
dorothyperkins.com


Joseph stretch pants
$195 - flannelsfashion.com


Warehouse pencil skirt
$39 - johnlewis.com




Christian louboutin handbag
christianlouboutin.com


Lulu guinness handbag
luluguinness.com



14k gold ring
frontjewelers.net


Asprey diamond earrings
$23,230 - asprey.com


No comments:

Post a Comment