Sunday, February 24, 2013

Classic Collared Shirt

Happy Sunday Glams,
Today was a casual day at church for me today. Its loads of snow out and very cold so I opted for jeans and boots. The classic white collared shirt is so versatile. There are so many ways to style this shirt; too many ways to have fun!
Hope you enjoy!!
Classic Collared Shirt







Blazer - Forever21 (Similar Here)
Collared Shirt - Express (Similar Here)
Jeans - Forver21 (Here)
Scarf - Wet Seal 
Handbag - Arcadia/TJMax (Gifted)
Gold Bracelet - (Gifted)
Watch - Michael Kors (Gifted)
Boots - (Gifted)
Earrings - Forever21 (Similar Here)

2 comments:

  1. Hi. I love this look, so chic and classic.

    Thanks for stopping by and for the follow. Where can I follow you...blog..twitter handle?

    Find me on twitter @shonvaldry

    Blessings

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much! I'm a newbie but I love your blog. You can follow the blog: closetglam.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete