Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Shoe picks of the week!

Hey Glams,
You read right. Today is all about shoes! I thought I would share some of my amazing wish list finds. As you can see I've got spring fever and can't wait to get these puppies in my wardrobe rotation.
CL by Laundry Glinda Linen Flat
CL by Laundry - DSW (Here)
These flats are so adorable! Pair with a fun flirty skater dress or casual ankle pants.

Alder
Ayanna - Shoe Dazzle (Here)
At first glance they may be a little intimidating, but pair these beauties with a LBD, some black leather leggings, or distressed denim and you'll be good to go!
Brenda - ShoeMint (Here)

Now these I love! A new arrival over at ShoeMint. The Brenda will go great with this spring's floral printed pants or a fun short summer dress.

Hope you enjoy!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment