Thursday, March 14, 2013

AKA Edition w/ guest glam

Hey glams,
I'm here in Oklahoma for my sorority's regional conference. I felt it most appropriate, of course, to start the conference off in my pink and green. We finally got some bright warm sun so I wanted to break out the bright fun separates!

Also check out my guest glam, Elisia. Causal yet chic. I love the mix of patterns (stripes & leopard)!
Hope you all enjoy!










Get the look:
Denim shirt - H&M
Long sleeve tee - H&M
Jeans - Express
Shoes - Sperry (Macy's)
Scarf - Wet Seal
Watch - Michael Kors





Get the look:
Blazer - Forever21
Tee - Old Navy
Jeans - TJ Maxx
Shoes - Born (Dillards)
Purse - Old Navy
Watch - Michael Kors
Necklace. - Macy's



1 comment:

  1. I really like the animal print scarf, it spice up your entire look. Also, I like the white/black shirt stripe with your black blazer.

    www.fashionistacircle.com

    ReplyDelete