Wednesday, January 9, 2013

Green Glam

Greetings Glams,
I've made some changes! Over the past few days I have been trying to educate myself on the 'blog world'. I am still updating and enhancing, but I wanted to take a minute and post today's #OOTD. Let me know what you think!

I brought these great hunter green pants a couple of months ago and fell in love. They are a great fit and are perfect for work. Today I styled them with a tan belted cardigan (I love cardis; you can do so much with them) a multi green scarf and brown casual flats. This look is super comfortable and simple but sheek!





OOTD: Green Glam
Cardigan - Limited
Shirt - Target
Pants - Express
Flats - Target
Scarf - NY&Co
Hoops - unknown (old)
Bangles - Forever 21
Watch - Michael Kors
Handbag - Jessica Simpson (SteinMart)

No comments:

Post a Comment