Sunday, January 6, 2013

Day 1 - Black & Leopard

Greetings all,
Welcome to Closet Glam (my closet perfection) by Teesha.
Well, I've finally started! I have wanted to start this blog for a few years now and I was determined to stop being lazy and make it happen. Please bare with me as I get the hang of things and get a good camera :-)  I am new to all of this.
The purpose of this blog is to share my love for fashion and to hopefully inspire and inform! I hope you enjoy!

Outfit of the day: #ChurchClothes
This is what I wore to church today. I have been holding on to this dress for awhile and decided to dig it out the closet today. It's a great fit and very comfortable.
*next time I will try this dress with a little color*





Blazer - Express
Dress - H&M
Black Booties - Shiekhshoes.com
Watch - Michael Kors
Bracelet - Charlotte Russe
Necklace & Earrings - Forever 21

No comments:

Post a Comment